Man Bursts into Flames at San Francisco Porn Shop Share | jeff posted:4/20/2011 2:51:33 PM (Reply)SAN FRANCISCO (CBS 5) — A man was hospitalized Wednesday evening with life-threatening, third-degree burns after somehow catching fire inside a San Francisco porn store, authorities told CBS 5.sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/04/13/man-engulfed-in-flames-at-san-francisco-porn-shop/narxes posted:4/21/2011 4:41:58 AM (Reply)guess the girls made him hot.jaguarsky posted:4/21/2011 12:27:53 PM (Reply)OOOOO, I had that happen at a Chippendale's event one time. Thankfully there were plenty of margaritas to douse the flame.caniswalensis posted:4/21/2011 9:05:51 PM (Reply)Friction? godlypunk posted:4/22/2011 6:26:34 PM (Reply)So, I guess he was a flamer then?gary107 posted:4/22/2011 9:28:49 PM (Reply)what was he reading or viewing?Danvader posted:4/23/2011 2:30:00 AM (Reply)In a porn shop out of all places ha ha.Joey Tavares posted:4/28/2011 5:15:10 PM (Reply) there was likely some combustable imbibants going on. viewing rooms. used to manage a couple of shops...funny, none of the 'flamer' clientele ever spontaneously combusted...paranormalisnormal12 posted:5/6/2011 10:37:43 AM (Reply)this is a rare condition if he just suddenly burst into falmes. if he did this is when the heat form the body and friction of fat in the body cause the fat to light up and burn the bdy form the inside out if not stopped the person can be nothing but ashes and feet Glennt123 posted:5/18/2011 5:57:41 PM (Reply)Man that has got to hurt alot Please log in or become a member to add a post.